1. I love the close knit, family feel of this conference. You’re not a fly on the wall. The UPN team does a great job of giving blocks of time for interaction. The speakers and other seasoned pastors and leaders are there and ready to listen and give feedback.
2. Its close by. If you’re reading this and you’re in the DC area you need to snag this opportunity. No flights or rental cars. The price is extremely affordable.
3. The speakers are proven pastors and leaders who have been tried and tested. These guys are in the trenches. I know I’m not getting empty theories, but solid training and mentoring that really works.
4. I really enjoy the opportunity to sit back and soak in the worship. Each session kicks off with a powerful time of praise. The music and singing is well done, but what really gets you is being engulfed in unified song as men and women cry out to God.
5. As a pastor I want to expose my leaders to other pastors and churches that are further down the road in ministry. Last year we brought a group of eight. I could see the light coming on. They were getting a vision of what God could do through us in the future. So, don’t come by yourself.
6. I love Pastor Dale and Terry. I was on staff there leading worship back in 2002-03. They are role models for Wendy and I. They are always launching a new venture, tearing down a wall, painting something, expanding, believing. I want to see what they’ve been up to over the last year.
7. Great food. The Tuesday night dinner is always a home run.
8. Great prizes. There are always great giveaways. I hear this year every pastor gets a new iMac…..JUST KIDDING!!
9. Its an opportunity to pull back, take a break, catch a breath, and be refreshed.
10. All of the sermons are made available on the UPN site. If you’re like me, when I hear a good one, one time isn’t enough. I want to listen to it again and again to really soak it in.
For more information on this year’s United Pastor’s Network conference visit unitedpastorsnetwork.com.