1. Need encouragement for your family? The message this Sunday will focus on how to build a healthy marriage.
2. Looking for a place that cares about kids? This Sunday the kids of VC will be singing some fun VBS songs they learned over the weekend. After service we’re having a picnic with water games. Make sure your child brings their bathing suit and a towel.
3. Looking for a new beginning? Sometimes you just need a fresh start. Our welcome mat is always out, especially for those who are looking to write a new chapter.
4. Looking for new friends? Plan to stay around the for the picnic after the 10:30 service. You’ll find people just like yourself, eager to welcome you.
5. Searching for hope? Every Sunday is an opportunity to find fresh hope for a new week. As we connect in relationship with one another and Jesus Christ we find the hope we need to face tomorrow.
Romans 15:13 says, “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”